Please note that all our groups and drop-ins are cancelled for the foreseeable future to ensure that we are able to provide a safe environment for everyone. We will be running online chats instead every Tuesday.
4 March 2022 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
We are a small informal group who share information and experiences that may be helpful to anyone who is:
- Newly diagnosed with Asperger’s
- On a diagnostic waiting list for Asperger’s
- Undergoing diagnosis for Asperger’s
- Unsure if they have Asperger’s or not
- A family member wanting to learn about Asperger’s
At the drop-in we offer peer support, sharing experiences of life on the autistic spectrum from the perspective of those with Asperger’s and their families and friends.
- We can suggest coping strategies and ways that others have developed to meet their challenges.
- We understand and don’t make judgements.
- We recognise that some people may come and just listen to what is being discussed.
- We are happy to address any questions you may have or discuss any Asperger’s related issues.
We’re here between 11am and 1pm
No need to book a place or let us know you’re coming beforehand. You can arrive any time between 11am and 1pm.
Please sign the drop-in register on arrival
This is to comply with fire regulations