Our Host for the evening is Trish Jubb
Please note that we are meeting in Room K101 Get directions here.
||From 7.15pm. Available from 7.15pm. Coffee/Tea with biscuits
- ASD & Anxiety Workshop. Provisional date Saturday 30th November at
Bournemouth University. If you are interested in attending please make
sure you sign up at tonight’s meeting. Places will be limited.
- We hope to get someone to take some photos on Tuesday, to help us
create something to show people what to expect at the meeting. We do
understand not everybody is comfortable with being photographed so
please make sure the photographer knows if that is the case or
message Trish on Facebook.
- If you know someone who would benefit from coming to DAAS feel free
to take one of our new leaflets for them.
- We normally meet for a Christmas meal at the Royal Bath hotel one
Sunday in December. This year we will only be able to run this if
someone is able to organise it ie collecting names of people coming
and their money, checking the details with the venue etc.
- We are also greatly in need of a book-keeper. If you can help we’ll be
very grateful. Please speak to Trish or Diane, or ask at the Welcome
Desk if there’s another committee member at the meeting to speak to.
- Next month we’d like to feed back on the Executive Function course we
ran recently. If you attended and would be able to speak for a few
minutes as part of this we’d be very grateful – please see Trish.
- NAS Autism Hour is back. Saturday 5 – Saturday 12 October
|Main Event c7.45pm
||A quiz organised by Michael and Amy. There will be prizes!
|And Finally .....
||Time after the Main Event to circulate, chat, seek advice or
offer help and generally catch up.
||Please respect each others’ privacy and don’t discuss outside meetings who else attends or what they say at DAAS events, unless that person has given you permission to do so.
|Note for first-timers
||At DAAS meetings you are welcome to join in and take part but you are also welcome to just listen & observe – whatever feels comfortable.
|Can You Help?
||We still need help to continue running DAAS. If you can help in some small
way please speak to us. Thank you